Southern Cooking for Company is the perfect playbook for memorable and unique Southern entertaining.
Nicki Pendleton Wood has gathered recipes from more than 100 Southerners that they prepare when company is coming. These are the show-off recipes hosts pull out when guests are on the way, whether for an intimate evening with another couple, a party for 100 people celebrating a milestone birthday, or anything in between. In addition to the recipes, contributors share their secrets for making guests feel at home.
- Crunchy Fried Field Peas
- Collards with Citrus and Cranberries
- Lemon Miso Sweet Potatoes
- Purple Hull Pea Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette
- Cuban-Southern Pork Roast with Chimichurri “Barbecue” Sauce
- Chocolate Whiskey Buttermilk Cake with Praline Topping